Sunday, March 11, 2012

Water Lily Vest from Crochet Today

I get almost all of my patterns from Crochet Today magazine. Most of them are pretty modern, and it is great to get inspiration in my mailbox every month! I try to crochet one pattern from each magazine, just to make sure I am getting the worth of my subscription. This past month, I decided to make this cute vest:


 It was supposed to be a water lily, but I had this purple and white cashmere blend yarn I have been saving up for the right project, and this seemed just right. I won't post the pattern here for all the internet to see, but do post a comment if you're interested in the pattern. Here is how mine turned out:



I am pretty happy with how it turned out. Excited to wear it out and about!

1 comment:

  1. I really wish I knew how to crochet! Thanks so much for following our blog, I am excited to follow yours as well.
    ~Jenn
    housewivesofriverton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete