Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Heart Shaped Eggs...One Day Late

Happy Late Day of Love! Hubby was gone yesterday morning for work, so I made him heart shaped eggs this morning instead. Was a pretty easy breakfast. Just warmed up the pan, put in my heart shaped cookie cutter, cracked the egg in, put some seasonings on top, and waited for it to fry. Took longer than usual for it to be ready to flip since the egg was contained within the heart shape, probably 4 minutes?


Since the pan was well greased, I was able to flip it over pretty easily. I let it cook for another 2-3 minutes and then I gently ran a butter knife around the cookie cutter so I could remove it. Would have been a much faster process if I had had two cookie cutters! Since Valentine's Day is already over, these would also be great as a sweet anniversary breakfast.


We are leaving on vacation today for a ski trip, but I will try to post once or twice while I am gone. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment